Monday, August 18, 2008

Some Nostalgic Clips..

..Relating to food.

OMG, I can't believe I found this clip of the Sesame Street Painter painting numbers on pieces of bread.. I never knew he was called the "Mad Painter"..


The part with the Mustard on the slice of Pumpernickle was permanently ingrained into my head.. Am I now the Mad one? I forgot about the part of the lady scarfing down the sandwich at the end. I hope they still play this stuff as reruns. It's too good.

I love the way this one is animated.. "A loaf of Bread, A Container of Milk, and a Stick of Butter.."


I always thought Foam Food Muppets were so neat and oddly believable. Here is Your Life: Loaf of Bread..

The ending is just so great.. "All the way from Joe's Diner at Tuskalooza Alabama.. Your old friend PB&J Sandwiches!"

On the same note you have your Swedish Chef on the Muppets.. Bort! Bort! Bort!


Too many to list as usual but the Meatball skit is also a classic.

This music video about an Unidentified Food Object was SO Inspiring to me..


The wacky industrial machine the Pappuradon Karume was being created from I thought was so neat.

If I weren't watching TV, I was probably burning my allowance at some video arcade. Burger Time was fun but I never became that good at it (as opposed to Donkey Kong)..


And to think now you can cook up a full blown meal on the Nintendo Wii..


Filleting a whole Tuna for Sushi even!

Food as Entertainment sure has come a long way! :)

No comments: