Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Japan Files - Part Two (Mister Donut)

Been pretty busy with my family visiting for the holidays. Posting has taken a backseat with all the fun I've been having (especially with my sister's four kids).

A lunch set from Mister Donut that I had with said family.



I was quite Macro Happy at the time (I still am in some ways..).



The donut-on-a-stick my nieces had..



And the Ramen that I shared with my nephew (you can see the kid's bowls for sharing in the background).
This was when Mister Donut was promoting their Yam Cha menu back in 2005 so I'm not sure if it is still available.



Perhaps it was the lack of expectation of having a bowl of ramen at a donut shop but I remember enjoying it more than some I had at places I choose not to speak of.



Randomly ending with a word of wisdom from Master Bruce Lee. (My partial New Year resolution for '09?).



Don't Think! Feeeel! :)

Hope you enjoyed and Happy soon to be New Year!
A link to Japan Files - Part One here.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Don''t forget the best part of Mister Donut, free refills on coffee. You can go there for like 6 hours and just drink cafe au laits.

Dennis K. said...

Happy New Year Brian! Thanks for the tip. Mister Donut always has the best promo merchandises but I can never seem to collect enough points for them.. :)

LoLo said...

Hello Dennis, Happy New Year! great Macro shots =)
I'm New to Blogger, but I remember you from Yelp a few months ago you told me about your blog. I just started my own: sofuckingdelicious.blogspot
*How do I "follow" your blog? I don't see the link to subscribe...
Cheers!
L

edjusted said...

Oh man, I love Mr. Donut! I don't think I've ever seen ramen there before though. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled next time I'm in Japan!

Dennis K. said...

Hi Lolo, thanks! I'm pretty new to blogger myself so I'm figuring out things as I go as well. Looking forward in reading your tasty encounters!

Hi Edjusted, I remember it being a Shio flavor. Generic but hey, when in a pinch right?.. And I just checked that they still do serve it so good luck! :)