Monday, March 9, 2009

Radiused Corner Menu Vault Update

Hello, spent most of tonight uploading several photos of menus on my Menu Vault. I decided to start saving them all at a higher resolution for better legibility. This is only a small part of my collection so far and I look forward in posting more in the near future.



Personal highlights tonight were Tsuruhashi BBQ's that I had forgotten about that I had, and Sam Woo's amazing 15-pager that doesn't include their breakfast menu (coming soon one day when I wake up early enough..).

Hope you enjoy but while you can download these to your computer for convenience, I ask that you do not use or post it elsewhere without permission. Thanks!

5 comments:

kirbie said...

Thanks for updating your menu vault! I am always searching for menus before I go to a place for the first time. I have been wanting to try Tsuruhashi BBQ for a while now, and now I have a menu to look at before I go!

KirkK said...

Hey Dennis - That's quite a bit of work. Nice job.

Dennis K. said...

Hi Kirbie, thanks and I'm glad that it'll be a use for some people. I remember Tsuruhashi's portions being on the smaller side so the prices can be deceiving.. but the quality was excellent!

Thanks Kirk!

Roger. said...

A menu database? Doh! Why didn't I think of that? Bookmarked.

Dennis K. said...

Hi Roger! I really enjoy looking at how they're all minimally artful in their own quirky ways as well. Some more than others.. :)