Monday, November 22, 2010

Uno Momento - Simple Ham & Egg Sandwich

A Ham & Egg Sandwich from Mr. Pete's in San Clemente. I had this particular over two months ago but I've slowly been rediscovering my love for ham and egg sandwiches for breakfast. In fact so much so I think I'm going to start a new label tag for it today.



BTW, No Cheese please! (They serve it with here). Just some light mayo, lettuce, maybe a slice of tomato, between two nicely toasted white bread. The Deli Ham should be lightly griddled. Eggs medium but wouldn't complain if the yolks were runny. Thank you.

Mr. Pete's Burgers, 420 South El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA 92672

7 comments:

Mike said...

That sandwich is a true thing of beauty.

K and S said...

looks good!

Dennis K. said...

I'm glad someone also feels the same way Mike.. ;)

Thanks K&S, it was fairly ordinary but you can say it hit the spot the morning. :)

CAB said...

Looks delicious! Ham and eggs, tje perfect breakfast sandwich. I also prefer no cheese please.

Dennis K. said...

Hi CAB, I totally agree.. No Cheese! :)

Violet Séverine said...

Yum. I made a giant ham for Thanksgiving and I've been eating ham and egg sandwich for almost every meal since then. ;)

Dennis K. said...

Hi Violet!! No turkey?? ;) Hopefully we'll get a chance to see the baked ham on your blog, and maybe some sandwiches too... :)