Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Uno Momento - A Styro Box Containing A Ham & Egg Sandwich..

..Cause this is my blog and "what' evah, I get to do what I want," haha..

I was excited to find another documented Ham & Egg Sandwich from Johnny's R Family Restaurant (off El Cajon Blvd next to the SD Chicken Pie Shop) that dated back October 2007.



But the styro box with Bic pen writing was more interesting to me than the sandwich photo itself. Don't get me wrong, it was a good sandwich. Could've used a little more mayo since everything was on the well-done side, but had lots of deli ham and came with a slice of dill pickle and potato salad. Contents here if you want to see it.

Love my blog so..



Cause what' Evah, I do what I want! ;)

Johnny's R Family Restaurant, 2611 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92104

10 comments:

K and S said...

yum!

Dennis K. said...

Ha, thanks K&S, you're always a good sport. :) But I really like that photo of the box, haha.

Michael said...

Love me some Johnny's R! great box writing!

Dennis K. said...

Haha, you're awesome Michael. I had a fantastic Afghan meal yesterday but couldn't find the download cable!

meemalee said...

This is why blogs rock (especially yours, Dennis) - no agenda - you post about whatever you like! The contents look pretty cool too ^_^

Btw, I've just booked to go to Japan again next year! w00t!

Dennis K. said...

Hi Meemalee! Thanks, you made my morning.. :) When will you be there? I'll probably be back early January unfortunately.

CAB said...

That's right, post what eva you want! Don't know what I stopped watching South Park. (Eh *$#@!, go in the kitchen and get me some cheezy poofs!)

Wandering Chopsticks said...

I have all these old photos sitting around too. One time only restaurant visits that I haven't blogged. Or recipes that don't look as good as what I can make now. So I have to make it again for better pictures. But when I eventually blog it, I still use the old photos just to remind myself how far I've come. Not just that the photos are better because I have a better camera, but also my cooking skills have improved as well. Besides, it is your blog, who's to say you can't blog pictures of boxes and no food? :P

OkiHwn said...

Pretty good looking sandwich!

Dennis K. said...

Hi CAB, haha, I haven't watched South Park in a long while. I have a few favorite clips though.. ;)

Hi WC! I know, it's hard to know what to do with all the photos.. Glad you reuse your older ones sometimes. I try to emphasize Process of learning on my blog. I love all my photos old and new, taken with cheap or expensive cameras, in great or poor lighting conditions. How I feel about my writing though... well that could be another story, haha. :P

Hi OkiHwn! You know come to think my recent attraction to styro boxes could've come from looking at all your Hawaiian plate lunches! ;)