Saturday, August 20, 2011

Asian Dude Food: Spicy BBQ Pork Donburi @ Suzuya

今日もガッツリ行きましょう!A limited time lunch special Spicy BBQ Pork Bowl at Suzuya BBQ.



The pork seemed marinated in Gochujang and was lightly spicy/sweet. Stir-fried with some cabbage, carrots, maybe also onions. All in a bowl over hot rice. Oh man this really hit the spot, and for cheap at $4.95 which included miso soup and a soft drink. High calorie, high flavor, low cost. I proceeded to bulldoze the contents into my mouth in proper Japanese Dude fashion.



Suzuya's standard lunch menu unfortunately never personally wooed me enough to have the place be in my regular rotation but have to say I really enjoyed this simple but very tasty meal. And at that bargain I can totally afford asking it next time topped with a sunny side egg for added sultry yolkage. Drool. :)



Suzuya BBQ, 5447 Kearny Villa Road, San Diego, CA 92123

No comments: