Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Early Bird: Another Breakfast @ Coco's

I do have much more interesting posts incubating in my queue but for tonight I have this quick three eggs breakfast from Coco's to share. May not be the most exciting as for foodie interests go but that never stopped me from posting things.



While I consider every meal a photo op, this particular I felt was worth saving for the fact the over-easy eggs were done so perfect aesthetically. Made me want to shake the hands of the cook that prepped them.



Again the whites may have been a bit runny for some peeps but I personally never minded that. Asked for the hash browns crispy which is a good idea just to be sure here from experience. Breakfast sausages were a familiar petite skinned variety, similar found boxed in many frozen isles but I sure love them all.



Coco's Bakery Restaurant, 4280 Nobel Dr, San Diego, CA 92122

4 comments:

OkiHwn said...

That is a beautiful plate!

kaszeta said...

I kinda miss Coco's. When I was in high school in Arizona, saturday breakfast at Coco's was a good antidote for a wild friday night party.

girls who like to gorge said...

Ahh, this place look great! xxxx

Dennis K. said...

Hi Nate! Pretty nice looking huh? :)

Hi Kaszeta! Funny how we all have our nostalgic memories of meals we had. Hung over or not, he he.. ;)

Hi GWLTG! Coco's here is a chain restaurant known for where seniors go to eat. I'm sure you have an equivalent over there??