Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Early Bird: Coffee & Tea Collective



My light breakfast this morning from the Coffee & Tea Collective (first mentioned here). I have to admit with my lack of sweet tooth the last time I had a waffle was with fried chicken probably well over ten years ago (the Roscoe's in Pasadena). These seemed delivered moments ago and were still warm, a few to choose from including chocolate chip. Very nice capp too. Their hours seem to have finally stabilized some. I now have a total of five coffee shops nearby to rotate and spread my local privately owned business love. Mwah!



Coffee & Tea Collective, 2911 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA

8 comments:

Jenne said...

Ooh they have waffles?? Cute hipster boys, great coffee, AND waffles?

Dennis K. said...

Hi Jenne! I think they rotate the desserts that are brought in but they had waffles at least today. These pastries are limited in quantity and seems no plans for a kitchen but yes, the coffee is good. :)

caninecologne said...

those are magazine worthy photos Dennis! i like the look of that waffle too!

K and S said...

I agree with caninecologne!

Dennis K. said...

Thanks CC and Kat! I look for seats next to windows (though it was cloudy the day).

Mary said...

I agree with everyone else - the photos are outstanding! This isn't too far from Jake's, so I'll have to check it out sometime. I loves me a good cup of coffee.

Dennis K. said...

Aw, thanks Mary! I've been enjoying mixing up my Instagram shots along with ones taken with my "good camera." Anyway, I hope C&TC does well.

caninecologne said...

After almost 2 years, I finally went here with TC. OMG, talk about UBER HIPSTER, ha ha!

Had an iced coffee w/the Belgian waffle.