Saturday, January 5, 2013

I ♥ Joshua Tree - Crossroads Cafe













We visited Crossroads Cafe for dinner the first night finding out Ricochet next door was closed from 5PM (so visited Ricochet for brunch the next day).
If I remember right the beer we got on tap was Great White which was a little citrusy and nice. I then had the 'Road Side sssPlatter' ($8) which was a combination of their Mac & Cheese, cup of Soup or Chili and Side Salad (spinach). The friend got the NY Reuben ($8.75) with Chili Fries (+$2). Everything was good where I felt their vegan 3-Bean Chili particularly stood out.

Their 1/2 lb. burger, quesadilla and tacos seemed popular the night. Lots of vegan/vegetarian options and service was great. Solid good food and wouldn't hesitate to be back.

Crossroads Cafe, 61715 29 Palms Hwy, Joshua Tree, CA 92252

3 comments:

K and S said...

looks like a delicious start to 2013 :)

caninecologne said...

What a fun road trip you had. Again, gorgeous scenery photos, and of course, of the food!

Dennis K. said...

Indeed Kat! Happy New Year!

Hi CC, I honestly wasn't expecting too much on the food front. I only did a quick search on my phone once there and found a chowhound post that I used as a starting point. Anyway, thanks again!